If you have been thinking of ways in which you could increase the number of clients your law firm has, hopefully, you will have considered digital marketing as one of the ways that can be achieved. As the digital marketing experts at www.slinkydigital.com.au point out, marketing online provides businesses so many options and benefits so let us take a look at some of them.
You Have a Multitude of Choices
One of digital marketing’s biggest appeals is that it offers a broad range of options for businesses. Within the realm of digital marketing there are numerous marketing platforms, methods, and opportunities, meaning that every business can have a marketing plan and strategy that fits with their specific needs.
Some of the digital marketing options you have include:
- Social Media: Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others are where many of your potential clients will visit every day, and where you can build your brand and online presence.
- Pay Per Click (PPC): For those with a budget for paid advertising, you can have ads set up and running within 24 hours and start seeing traffic coming to your website almost immediately.
- SEO: Imagine the difference it would make to your law firm if its website were to appear at the top of Google and other search engines whenever someone in your local area was searching for a lawyer or legal representation.
- Video Marketing: Video now plays a huge role in digital marketing for the simple reason that those who use the internet watch videos as their number one way of learning, entertainment, and most importantly, research, when they are looking for products and services.
- Content Marketing: By providing useful and interesting content online you make a connection with people and that connection is what has the potential to turn them from mere browsers into paying clients.
- Email Marketing: One of the oldest, but also one of the most effective marketing strategies that still work, and which, for some of the top digital marketer’s in the world, is still the number one way to market online.
Why Your Law Firm Should Be Using Digital Marketing
As with any business decision you make for your law firm, you make it with the view that it will bring benefits, so here are some of the benefits your law firm will accrue from using digital marketing.
Digital marketing will obviously require a level of investment, but that will likely be a lot less than you imagine it will, and more importantly, the return on that investment will be huge. Apart from the revenue that will quickly accrue from new clients, a properly planned and implemented digital marketing campaign can generate results for months, and often, years to come.
You Are Outflanking Your Competition
It is likely that many of your competitors are already using digital marketing, albeit they may not be utilising it in the right way. Regardless of how good or bad their marketing is, by your law firm having a properly thought out and professional digital marketing plan in place, it will allow you to compete with them, and in most cases, beat them in terms of client acquisition.
It Enhances Your Brand And Reputation
The legal profession is one that relies heavily on referrals and recommendations from existing clients, and by coupling that with an effective digital marketing campaign, your law firm’s brand and perceived reputation will be enhanced. Further, by using some digital marketing tactics with regards to online reviews, that can be advanced even further.